Social Media Training Solutions Ltd put considerable effort into the research of a client market/sector prior to course delivery. All courses are tailored to your requirements. Subsequently, our cancellation policy has to take into account the implications of late cancellation.
By placing an order with Social Media Training Solutions Ltd you are bound by the following policy in respect of course cancellation:
- Cancellation of a course within 30 days of the arranged date of training delivery is ineligible for refund. In the event that a course is cancelled within this period or you wish to rearrange delivery, you accept that:
- Course fees already paid or due cannot be refunded/must be settled in full
- Course rearrangement will incur the cost of a new training day
- Cancellation of training with more than 30 days notice will result in you being held responsible for any travel or accommodation fees already incurred. This could be in the form of train or plane tickets booked, hotels booked where cancellation is not refundable, or any other similar fees. We also reserve the right to charge up to 75% of the full invoice value if we have subsequently rejected another client booking for training due to your reservation of the same date.
- For the removal of all reasonable doubt, a training date is booked on the day we raise an invoice upon receipt of a reservation request.
- There can be no exceptions to any of these terms.